Naruto Volume 4 quotes [Episodes 28 - 36]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Haku: What is this chakra? Such an evil chakra!

Haku (looking at Naruto): The cuts on his hands . . . they're healing. What is this boy?

Kakashi Sensei: Zabuza can you hear me? Neither of us has time to waste. This might not suit your style but let's end the fun and finish this now!

Haku: Here he comes. What killer intent, he's totally different from before!

Haku (to Naruto): There are people who make this mistake not killing their enemy because of pity, letting them leave with just their lives.

Haku (to Naruto): Can you understand not having a dream, not being needed by anyone? The pain of simply living.

Haku: When a person has something precious to protect, that is when they can truly become strong.

Haku: If someone who acknowledged you from the bottom of their heart, wouldn't that someone become the most important person to you? [Naruto remembers Iruka Sensei]

Kakashi Sensei: If eyes and ears don't work, then just use your nose.

Kakashi Sensei: Your ambition sacrifices many people. That's not what a shinobi should do.

Zabuza: I don't give a damn. I fight for my own ideals and that shall continue.

Naruto (to Haku): I don't understand. Is being strong the only reason for you to be alive???

Naruto (to Haku): Something other than fighting . . . you could be acknowledged for something else.

Haku (to Naruto): The day I met you in the forest, I thought you were like me. You should be able to understand. I am sorry that you will have to stain your hands.

Naruto (about having to kill Haku): Is this the only way?

Naruto (to Haku): If we'd met under different circumstances, we might have become friends.

Sakura (after seeing Sasuke cold on ground): I always scored 100% on the ninja academy exams. I memorized over 100 shinobi sayings, I always wrote the correct answers. One one day's test this question appeared: “Write down shinobi saying #25”. I wrote down the answer as usual. 'No matter what the situation, a shinobi must keep emotions on the inside. You must make your mission your top priority and you must posses a heart that never shows tears'. SASUKE-KUN (crying)

Zabuza: In the world of shinobi, there are only whose who use and those who are used. We shinobi are simply tools. What I wanted was his (Haku's) blood, not him. I have no regrets.

Naruto (to Zabuza referring to Haku): Do you really feel nothing? If I become as strong as you , will I really become like you? He threw away his life for you, without his own dream, to die as a tool. That's just too sad.

Zabuza: This is goodbye Haku, thank you for everything. I am sorry!

Kakashi Sensei: A shinobi isn't supposed to pursue his own goals. Becoming the country 's tool is the most important.

Naruto (in reply to Kakashi Sensei thing about ninja being country tool): Is that really what it means to become a true ninja? You know what? I don't like it!

Naruto: ok, I just decided, I am going to be a ninja in my own way!

Kakashi Sensei: Hey guys sorry I am late. I got lost.

Naruto: Hey hey Kakashi Sensei; lately all of our team 7's mission have been too easy. I want a more , you know hot one where I can shine that follows my ninja path and my heart like!

Naruto: You are the one ruining our teamwork, Sasuke! Always hogging the spotlight, you bastard.

Sasuke (to Naruto): If you want me to stop making you look bad, the just become stronger than me.

Sasuke: Damn it! There are tons of guys stronger than me out there and yet I have to do these stupid missions.

Sasuke (to Sakura): If you have time to bother me, practice a jutsu or two. Frankly your ability is below Naruto.

Kakashi Sensei (to Iruka Sensei): Stay out of this. They are no longer your students. Right now, they are my soldiers.

Naruto: I overslept so I didn't wash my face or brush my teeth!

Naruto : hehehehhe Chuuin Exam, chuunin exam. [thinking: If I win this I’ll be close to Hokage]

Lee: HI. My name is Rock Lee. So yours is Sakura. Let's go out together! I will protect you till I die!

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]