Naruto Volume 6, 7 quotes [Episodes 46 - 63]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Sakura (When Naruto says he got to take a piss): What are you doing in front of a lady?? Do that in the Bushes (smacks him) {Fake Naruto}.

Fake Naruto (after taking a piss): Man, so much came out. I fell great.

Sasuke: Relax for a moment and you will really be killed.

Orochimaru (after Sasuke stab himself): To injure his own body to erase the feeling of fear and pain, heheh as I thought, he's no ordinary prey.

Naruto (after Sasuke decides to give the scroll to enemy): Liar, there is no way such a stupid coward like you is the Sasuke I know!

Naruto (to Sasuke after blocking Orochimaru huge snake): Hey you alright scaredy cat?

Orochimaru (to Sasuke):To be able to use the sharingan so well at this age, you truly are the man that carries the uchiha blood. Just as I thought, I want you.

Orochimaru (after biting Sasuke):I gave him a going away present. Sasuke kun will seek me to seek power.

Lee: I am the beautiful green beast of the hidden leaf, Rock Lee.

Sakura: Hey Ino chan! I heard you also like Sasuke kun, so from now on we are rivals.

Sakura: Am still just getting in the way, always being protected, I can't stand it. This time I thought that I have to protect those that are important to me.

Sakura: I always thought of myself as a proud ninja. I always said I liked Sasuke kun. I would lecture Naruto as if I was better than him. But all I did was watch those guys from behind. Yet they always fought to protect me. Lee san, you said you like me and with your back you risked your life and fought. I feel like I’ve learned from you; I want to become like you guys.

Ino (to Sakura): They make fun of your forehead more cause you try to hide it. You have a cute face, so show it confidently.

Sasuke: In the end, if you don't have strength, you can do anything.

Sasuke (child Sasuke to Sasuke now): Because I didn't have strength, the clan was wiped out; everyone was killed. You let them die. All you did was watch. If only you had strength.

Ino: Sorry to get you guys involved but we are a team and we share the same destiny.

Choji: I'm not a fat-ass! I'm just a chubby, damn it!

Sasuke: I finally understand it. I am an avenger. Even if I must eat the devil's fruit, I am on a path where I must gain power.

Shikamaru (to Naruto): Man, Explaining to you is a waste of my time.

Choji (talking about Naruto): He must be that type that could never become the main character of a story.

Gaara: Those who meet my eyes, all must die.

Gaara: A rain of needles eh? Then I guess I’ll make it rain blood.

Gaara: I've never thought of you guys as my siblings. Get in my way and I’ll kill you.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]