Naruto Volume 8 quotes [Episodes 64 - 72]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Naruto (to Iruka Sensei): From the moment I received this leaf forehead protector, I’m no longer an academy student. There is no need to worry and this is the symbol that I am all grown up right? The part about me never relaxing may not have changed, but I am not a kid any more!

3rd Hokage: The true reason for the chuunin exams: Why do we have all the alliances countries taking the exam together? 'To promote friendship among the countries' 'To raise the level of shinobi'. I don't want you to be confused about the true meaning. This exam is a replacement for war among the allied countries. If you go back in time, all the current allies were enemies who fought each other over who would rule. In order to prevent wasteful fighting, the stage that these countries chose for battle that is the origins of this chuunin selection exam.

3rd Hokage: The strength of the country is the strength of the village, the strength of the village is the strength of the shinobi and a Shinobi's true strength is born only through life risking battle.

Sasuke (to Sakura): I am an avenger. This (chuunin) exam is not only a test to me. I don't care about chuunin or whatever. “Am I strong?” I just want the answer to that, to just fight the strong guys and they are here.

Sasuke. I want to fight the strong guys and Naruto I also want to fight you.

Naruto (thinking): Sasuke if you want to fight me, then you better not lose!

Naruto: Sasuke are you really uchiha Sasuke? Is that the best you can do?

Naruto: Sasuke heheh. What a lame way to win. You're all beat up, idiot!

Rock Lee: I see that time (while fighting him before the chuunin exam), you were able to copy part of my technique from just seeing it once. That's your ability sharingan!

Rock Lee: Sasuke kun what a person you are. You will get stronger and stronger. I even feel fear!

Lee Sensei: Mastering even part of the super taijutsu technique 'Lotus' is impossible without gruelling training. Even with the sharingan, it is not something that can be perfected that quickly and the creativity of the finishing move . . . Kakashi, this boy reminds me of you when you were young.

Sasuke (to Sakura): Promise me you won't tell Naruto about this cursed mark. Listen this is also teamwork and I can't stand him worrying about me too.

Sakura (to Ino): I have always wanted to be like you; you were my goal. Thanks to that, I am here now. That's why I want this to be an all out fight.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]